What are you doing this summer?
• Visit and tour Armenia, while gaining valuable life experiences working on service projects
• Tour historical, religious and cultural sites throughout Armenia and Artsakh
• Meet other 17- 22 year olds from throughout the United States
• Travel and adventure together
• Serve Armenia with both Diasporan and local volunteers
• You do not need to be Armenian to participate. Everyone is welcome to apply.
• Professional and experienced, English speaking staff and guides
• Create a lifetime of great memories and friends!
The Paros Foundation is committed to the principle of service and volunteerism. SERVICE Armenia helps develop the relationship between program participants and Armenia. These month-long service trips are planned to include service projects, educational excursions and outings, and time for leisure and fun activities. The Paros Foundation staff responsible for this program has a tremendous amount of experience working in Armenia and successfully implementing and overseeing service projects and tours.